Covid-19 measures in Poland from 1 February
News29 January 2021
The Polish Government has announced a number of updates to the current Covid-19 restrictions, to take effect from Monday 1st February.
- Shops in shopping centres and galleries may open (operating under strict sanitary regime and limited numbers);
- Senior hours in shops from 10:00 – 12:00 will no longer apply;
- Museums and art galleries may open (operating under strict sanitary regime and limited numbers).
Please be aware of the following:
- 10 day quarantine obligation for passengers entering Poland on public transport remains (students, amongst others are exempted from this, see https://dziennikustaw.gov.pl/D2020000231601.pdf). Passengers arriving in Poland can also be exempted from this requirement if they produce proof of a negative test for Covid-19 on arrival and within 48 hours of the result being obtained. This proof must be in either English or Polish.
- Restaurants remain closed - takeaway or delivery only.
- Hotels and ski slopes will remain closed.
Full information available here: https://www.gov.pl/web/koronawirus/od-1-lutego-otwieramy-galerie-handlowe-i-muzea-przedluzamy-pozostale-zasady-bezpieczenstwa