Contact Embassy of Ireland, Belgium
- Frequently Asked Question on Embassy Services
- DFA Travel Advice for Belgium
- Government of Ireland: Travelling to Ireland during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Information for Belgian citizens seeking travel advice for Ireland is available from the Embassy of Belgium in Ireland (NL | FR | EN) or the Belgian Foreign Ministry "Travellers Online" website (NL | FR)
- Latest updates on Irish visa services
Use the contact form below to get in touch with us.
Contact details for Irish citizens in the event of a genuine emergency outside of office hours are available in the green box below the contact form.
Contact Numbers (during office hours):
Consular/Passport Queries: +32 (0)2 282 34 00
Visas for Ireland Queries: Our phone lines are closed for visa queries. Please see the latest updates here. If necessary, please email us using the form below.
If we are unable to answer your phone call, please leave a voicemail and we will return your call as soon as possible. Please make sure to include your phone number in your voicemail.
Use the form below to contact us
Emergency Contact Details
Please note that in the event of a genuine emergency outside of office hours (e.g. death, serious illness, arrest, etc.), Irish citizens can contact the Duty Officer and leave a voicemail on + 32 499 58 53 28.
If your Irish passport is lost/stolen in Belgium, our website provides guidance on the steps to follow. We cannot respond to visa related queries outside of office hours.
Remember to clearly state your name, your contact phone number and the nature of the problem.
This Duty Officer voicemail is monitored regularly and the Duty Officer will contact you as soon as possible. We aim to respond to messages within 2 hours.
The emergency number should not be used during office hours.
Alternatively, you may contact the Duty Officer at the Department of Foreign Affairs in Dublin at + 353 1 408 2000.